Wednesday, August 5, 2009

10 Years.

Happy Anniversary Aaron. To ten more!

15 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! Congrats you guys!!! :)

Erica said...

Happy Anniversary tomorrow! Congrats! That's a long ass time to be married. :o) Love you both!

Smiley Family said...

HOLY COW! I can't believe how young you guys look! I am so glad you are a part of our family - I can't imagine life without you in it. You are a great sister and aunt. Love you!

rsheedy said...

Congratulations!! I remember when you and Becca had joint bridal showers...that seems like ages ago! I'm so glad you joined the family; you're one of the coolest people I know!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Good job on making it to ten-we gave you guys 5 tops! Ha ha. Really, though, ditto to everything Jamie said. I couldn't have picked out a better person to marry Aaron and join the family. You add so much to the family and I love you just like a sister.
Yay for 10 years!! Have fun in P.C.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Ten years is a big deal!! I hope you do soething fun to celebrate your special milestone!! Hugs!!

Gretch said...

YAY! Happy 10!

Princess said...

Congrats, that is a major accomplishment! That last picture is priceless!

Nathan and Esther said...

wow i can't believe it's been 10 years! way to go!!!

Zachary said...

Woo Hoo!! I remember when Monica came into the family and thinking that Aaron had done himself good. And he did! I am so glad you guys got married! You are wonderful, wonderful, wonderful people and I can't imagine one without the other!

Love you and congratulations!

Krazy Keetch's said...

Congrats!! Thats a big one!!

The Carter Family: said...

Wow! 10 years...that's forever isn't it? Anyways, Congrats! We're so glad you're a Lifferth-you're definitely a great asset to the growing clan!!

Ashley Rae said...

Aw, you guys are so cute. Happy anniversary!

The Wright's said...

You know, ten years really is an accomplishment! I am so glad he chose you! We love both of you! Congratulations!

whitney said...

Holy Toleto, ten years a big ol' chunk of time! Congrats!!!