We are so excited to announce our new addition to our family. On Friday we welcomed Abigail Joyce to our family. We are so happy and feel blessed to have this new little person with us. She is a doll and so sweet. She weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz. The labor and delivery was good for me and I'm happy with the overall experience.
Anyway, here are some photos for your viewing pleasure. Be warned, you may faint from overwhelming cuteness. :)
Abigail Joyce
We are in love. :)
17 comments:
Oooo I love her already!! She is beautiful and the sweetest!! Congrats! Auntie Laf
Oh my gosh! She is so adorable! I love all the pictures! I can't wait to hold her. You look great to, btw. Your hair is getting so long. I love you guys so much!
She is beautiful!! I love the pictures, I think she looks like Ben in the one with her arms and leg's crossed! Congrats! I can't wait to meet her in person!
Cute cute! I love the little chicken legs sticking in the air when Maggie's holding her, Lily did that a lot too :) congrats!!!
oh man! She is so stinkin' cute Monica! I'm so happy for you, first and foremost that she is here...yay, and secondly that you don't have to be prego's anymore! Wahoo! Love and miss you.
Oh how adorable!! So exciting! Thanks for the pictures Monica!
Oh heavens, I can't wait to hold her!! So precious. Great photos - especially that second one. LOVE it! What a doll. See you soon - YIPPEEEE!!
PS - Glad all went well and hope that you are getting plenty of rest!
CONGRATS! She is beautiful!!!
She is so pretty. And such beautiful pictures! The yawning picture is adorable! I think she looks like Aaron in that first picture, but cuter. :) Congrats Monica, I can't wait to see her in person!
Congratulations! She is so cute. I am so glad everything went well for you, I'm sure your kids will love her to death!
She is so beautiful!! So happy for you guys! I bet Maggie loves having a little sister to love and dress up. Congrats!!
She is beautiful!! Look at those gorgeous cheeks! Oh I love her...thanks for the pics!!
I did faint:)
Congratulations!! I'm so excited to hold her.
She is SOOO cute, congrats once again. I'm so happy for you guys and yay for not having to be prego anymore :) Can't wait to see her in person!!
She is adorable! I love her name and those pictures are wonderful. That hair, and her sweet siblings. Congratulations!
yay! yay! yay! Congratsa thousand times over! She's just so darn adorable!
What a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment