Where did the Summer go? I have no clue. I knew once Abi was born it was going to zip by and zip by it did. Here we are past mid August. The kiddos started school last week. It was so fun to see how excited they were. Maggs has been anticipating the first day of Kindergarten for a very long time. It did not disappoint. She loved it.
I drove them to school the first day. Ben is a big second grader so he knew exactly what he was doing. He walked in, sat down, and chatted with his friends. I was worried about Maggs but I had nothing to worry about. She is not a shy girl. She squeezed herself between two boys. They were in mid conversation and had to continue their kindergarten talk around her. She just smiled and kept waving at me. *Sigh* This girl will do amazing at school. I'll just miss her at home.
It seems they both have good teachers so we are looking forward to a great year!
On the 15th Abi weighed in at 9 lbs. 5 oz. She is growing like a weed! She smiles a ton and overall is a pretty good little baby. She is loved by all, a little too much by some.
She smiles a lot but wasn't sure about the camera I think. She is such a sweetheart. I love spending my day with her. She goes in for her 2 month appointment soon. Crazy, right?
Today Aaron is taking his last finals of his fourth quarter in medical school. He is officially one year down! He has worked so hard and I'm so proud of him. Some people think we're crazy for doing this whole med school thing, and maybe we are. But crazy or not, Aaron is doing something remarkable. We love him for it. :)




3 comments:
I can't believe your two oldest are both in school now! And Aaron finishing his first year! Please tell him congratulations! And to you as well for managing the household. Having watched Gretchen go through all this, I believe that degree is just as much the spouse's as it is the student's.
How is it spending all day with just a baby? I bet it is nice! But still goes by fast, I'm sure. Glad they both love school. I sure miss your family!
Little Miss Abi fits right in with your other two in the looks department. Just beautiful!
yay! for a great start to school :)
Post a Comment