Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's Official...

I've been sucked in.

15 comments:

Jamie said...

another one bites the dust . . .
Isn't it great? I can't wait for til the nest one comes out.

sweet nectar sara said...

ahhhhh, yes another one :) i resisted for so long becuase it was 'trendy' but whatever, it's a book, it entertains, why not?

rsheedy said...

My sisters have been hounding me about these books for ages...I really need to read them! You'll have to let me know what you think. :)

The Carter Family: said...

You mean it took you until now??!! Glad you finally realized how good they are!!

Erica said...

YAY! I knew you would. And it's cause I lent it to you! HA! Better get caught up...new one comes out in August then the movie in DECEMBER! WOOT WOOT!

Princess said...

Woo-hoo! Best book series in a LONG time! I read all 3 in 4 days!

Smiley Family said...

I KNEW IT!!!

Hello! said...

Sorry. Welcome to our horrible little club.

Adrianne said...

woohoo! That didn't take long...on the 4th you hadn't even started yet!

The Wright's said...

Lucky for you now that the last book is coming out. You will make it through all three JUST in time to finish the series.
BTW, what took you sooo long?

whitney said...

Welcome to the club. Lucky you-you don't even have to deal w/much suspense before the whole story ends happily ever after ('cause it better...)

Mindy said...

Hey Mon!
I found your blog from Tana's. Your family is so adorable! They are getting so big! Email me and I will send you an invite to my blog if you want. Later! Mindy

Mindy said...

I guess you need my email address! It's jermind1@yahoo.com.

annek said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!

Johansen Family said...

Monica I just got sucked in too! I am still in the first one, but getting addicted.