What a precious picture! What a handsome dad!.. Aren't pictures a wonderful thing? I have so many and I treasure every single one!..love you tons..Mama
I am mommy of two little rugrats whom I absolutely adore and a wife to the best guy in the world. I love to digi scrap, bake, and sew. I really just can't make up about what I really like to do so I do everything I can. Enjoy!
7 comments:
Very cute pic of the kiddos and you dad!
Aww...I miss him too! Was just saying that Saturday...*sniff* Way cute pic though. I love Benny's shirt! Wonder where he got it? :o) Love you lots!
Thanks, I miss you all too. Love Dad
Such a cute picture! Dads are the best.
Come home safe Dave. Ashlyn misses you too!
What a precious picture! What a handsome dad!..
Aren't pictures a wonderful thing? I have so many and I treasure every single one!..love you tons..Mama
Did your dad get deployed again? I'm going to assume yes.
Cute pic of the kids and their grandpa ;)
P.S. Hilarious post of Mags.
Post a Comment