The 6th picture in my 6th picture folder...
This is the smile I get from Ben 9 out of 10 times. "Say cheese Ben!" "Ummm, okay don't say cheese, just smile." I'm not sure what is so tough about it. That is why I love this picture. A genuine smile from my buddy Ben. It's a little blurry, but oh so cute.
:)
4 comments:
LOL-Ezra does the same thing! His "cheese" smile looks so painful.
Love the real smile, however, blurriness and all.
Ben has the "I'm not good at smiling at the camera" Lifferth gene. It's in all of us blood Lifferth's.
Hi there..nice to meet youish..thanks for the comment..you can stop by anytime.its fun to meet all these little Maladites.you have a cute little family..Keetch says hello as well.. Keep in touch..
Take care,
Tiff Keetch
I do love that smile in the second picture! He is such a cute little boy!
Post a Comment