Thursday, December 4, 2008

Okay you peekers...that means you sister!

Alright, I have been busily working at any free moment I have available on my thrifty fifty challenge. I have a bunch of fun projects I'm working. I wasn't sure how I was going to handle this because a lot of the people that I'm making gifts for check out my blog on occasion. So, if you are interested in seeing what I've been up to my group has put together a blog. You can check it out at http://thriftyunder50.blogspot.com/ . You can also click on the thrifty fifty button to the right and it will take you to the website blog to follow what the other teams are doing. There really are some fun ideas.

Now I'm trusting you (sister!) to just be good and not go spoil your fun. But you know whatever, if you want to be a scrooge and spoil Christmas, then whatever. As for the rest of you, go see what I've been up to. I will be posting more early next week. The deadline is quickly coming (Dec. 15) and I have A LOT to do. Hope all are doing well and already enjoying the Holidays!

3 comments:

rsheedy said...

You are amazing. You actually make me want to sew again (I used to do it in high school)...but the last thing I need is another hobby to spend money on! Lol.

Anushka said...

My daughter... you don't amaze me anymore! I just look forward to see the results of all you create. You are good! and it makes this old lady very proud of her daughter and it also reminds me of when I was young... I loved making things for my children, and for friends and family.. good old times which I know someday when you get to be my age you'll be glad you had the desire to try all this fun things. I love you and an early *Merry Christmas!* Besos.. Mama

The Wright's said...

I can't wait!!