Mar. 9
B has officially learned to whistle. Lately, I know where he is in the house by just following the whistle. I love to see his little lips shaped into an "o" and watch his big brown eyes in concentration. I don't remember the day I learned to whistle but I do remember that feeling of pride when I finally figured it out. It is such a joy to see B discover our world.
Mar. 10
See that little face. That face could do no wrong, right? Ha! Whenever Sis is involved in questionable behavior, I say, "What are you doing?" and lately she always says, "I don't know." That is her answer. That is what she has discovered to be the easiest way to get out of things. Seriously, I'm going to start using that at work. My boss: "So Monica, why haven't you finished your report?" Me: "I don't know." I think I'll try it.
Mar. 11
Hello Spring! For the last few weeks I have been searching for that first sign of spring. I've been watching the trees slowly start to bud and I've been checking out the flower beds looking for any signs of spring. I was rewarded finally with a little bit of spring. Yay!
Mar. 12
Not much to say here. B loves to be artistic. His favorite medium is any kind of paints. Ever since he was little he enjoyed putting his hands in paint. This picture ended up being a beautiful little flower. Like father, like son? Maybe.
Mar. 13
We had a birthday party to go to so we had to have a fancy do for the party. As mentioned earlier in the year, I love to do Sis' hair. It is so fun for me to try fun new hairstyles. My sister-in-law showed me a fun blog. The lady posts a couple of hairstyles a week. I get all my ideas from her. You can check out her blog
here.
Mar. 14
Lately, we have been making smoothies at home for breakfast. We have found it's a good way to get in a couple of servings of fruit. The kids love smoovies and get excited when we make them. I was in the other room when Aaron told me to come and check out B. His little face was adorable. He thoroughly enjoyed his "smoovie".
Mar. 15
Every Sunday night is a get together with all the cousins. If you want to see a zoo come on over on a Sunday night, seriously. Although it gets crazy, we love the time we get to spend together and the kids look forward to seeing all their cousins every week. I caught these three just hanging out. Cute kids.
Mar. 16
Okay, she is probably going to kill me someday. I guess it's a risk worth taking. This is another little face we see a lot of lately. Life is so dramatic with this little girl.
Mar. 17
I was in the house when B came in with this for me. I love getting flowers from my little boy, but this one was extra special. This is the first flower of the year! I get giddy just thinking of all the warm days ahead. Thanks for being so sweet kiddos.
Mar. 18
B trying to feed the birds. He didn't have any luck.
Mar. 19
This was the big reason I didn't have time to blog this week. I spent most of the afternoon and evening packing for our trip. I hate packing.
Mar. 20
I had been looking forward to this day for awhile. Once a year we head down South for a family reunion with Aaron's extended family. We get a great deal on rooms and we spend our time hiking, playing games, swimming, eating, visiting, sleeping, and just enjoying each other. I enjoy Aaron's family a lot. They have always made me feel welcome. I'm just sad it's over and I'm looking forward to next year!
Mar. 21
This year B and I went on a hike through Bryce with a big group. It was a gorgeous 3 mile hike. It was all down hill (so very doable for me) and it was good company. Seriously, I would recommend this hike to anyone. The scenery really is breathtaking.
Mar. 22
Sunday we went to church, had a delicious potluck lunch, then spent the afternoon napping, swimming, visiting, and playing games. It was a perfect day.
See ya next week!
11 comments:
Nice recap of your week. Great pics!
I love seeing your updates on my reader! I love all of your pics and you inspire me to keep trying! Thanks!
Great pics again! I love B's whistle - it cracks me up. I wish I had been able to go on the hike! I really missed going - I always go on a hike! Next year for sure. Oh, and I agree, packing stinks!
I love the photo with the flower bud poking out of the ground...I am so excited for spring! Now, if only it would stop snowing...lol! I love all your photos, but the one you got of Bryce is AMAZING!
What a sweet little boy you have. Giving you a flower? Awww...
That hair is adorable!! I am always wanting new ideas for Kennedy's hair- I do the same 3 hairstyles every day and it gets old fast.
Love the pictures- glad you had a great time on the family trip!
Are you still gonna be able to do Maggie's hair? Cute whistle picture. I wish I was part of the Lifferth clan, so I can go to Ruby's! :o(
I always love your photos. So fun to look at. The hike was great, wasn't it?
Hey how are you doing? I think Shawn Williams actually has a blog..I think its him that I have on my blog list in case you were interested in keeping in touch with him. Thanks for your comments..your blog is so fun to read:)
I love that picture of m's sad face! priceless!
Hooray, I'm so glad you posted again! I look forward to seeing your week in review, and get jealous every time that I didn't do it myself. Your trip looks way fun! Love you!
Ahhh, I loved them all! Your blog is truly one of my favorites. yay! for whistling B! That's a pretty big milestone for a little boy, I'm impressed.
Come on, Spring! I can't even wait.
Post a Comment