I have been taking a free editing class from JessicaSprague.com. I have been enjoying myself. These are the pictures I have been playing with. I will just tell you now that I love the digi world. I love that I can take a picture and play with it to either enhance it or to add motion or words. If you want to learn some of this stuff, this is the website to go to.



Thursday, July 9, 2009
Just for Fun
Posted by
Monica Lifferth
at
8:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Dang it!! I saw the email for this class, and I thought, "I'll sign up later." And of course, I never did. Your photos look great. You'll have to teach me all you know :)
Those are awesome, Sis! Great job.
That's funny- my step sister is taking that exact class and posting pics on her blog. Haha. Sounds like a lot of fun! Your pictures look beautiful!
Awesome! I signed up for the course but I haven't done anything with it yet. I am SO OVERWHELMED with digi stuff I have to do right now. I need like 50 more hours in the day...and no carpal tunnel, please. Lol. I love your pictures...the coloring you used on Ben's is really cool. They all look great.
I'm taking the same class, but as per Mindy-style, I am a little behind. I did the first couple of lessons today and they were fun. I always feel like I have to do something to a photo before I add it to a book or layout, I can't just add a plain picture. But, I am getting a little sick of frames-so I like these ideas. I just wish that I would have had the time to look at these lessons before I did that darn book-would've helped. Oh well.
This 'free' little class is making me want to take her expaded {not free} class. I knew she had an ulterior motive-nothing is free, afterall.
Your pictures look fab.
I'm signed up for this class too!! but sadly haven't had anytime to look at it or even play. I am fairly new to the digi world so I thought this would get me excited to jump in. Too bad I am trying to cram in all our summer activities into the next two weeks!! Year round school just bites sometimes!! Great job on the pictures tho!!! They look Marvelous!! :)
Everything you touch turns to gold! Can't you share some of your talent?? I am so signing up for these photos...but like Mindy, I'd doubt I'd get much done this summer!! great job!
I love all of these pictures! I think that they are fantastic. Your kids are growing up pretty fast, and they sure are cute.
Post a Comment