Saturday, April 10, 2010

*Tap* *Tap* Is anybody out there?

I wouldn't blame you if you weren't. I mean I haven't blogged for over half a year. *Sigh* I could bore you with all the lame-o excuses but I won't. I'm not going to play catch up either. (That would be nearly impossible.) I won't go there.

How about with Spring comes a brand new start. I knew you would understand. :)

Speaking of Spring, have I ever told you how much I love Spring? Spring is wonderful. I love how everything changes; how what seems brown and dead turns green and beautiful again. I love Easter. This year it has a whole new light for me. It meant more. I felt something. It was special. I think for the first time in a long time I feel happy. I feel peace.

Easter Egg hunting in the snow? And nice Easter basket, eh? I forgot them at home. whoops!

Life is changing for us in a very big way. I am excited to share it with you. More on that next time. :)

10 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

It's about freaking time! So happy that you are finally back.

Erica said...

YAY! I was excited to see this! Can't wait to see more. Love you lots!!!

whitney said...

Here's tappin' on the glass right back at ya! So glad to see an update! I agree, Spring is wonderful and it seemed particularly welcome and special this year for me too. Can't wait for the next post!

rsheedy said...

Has it really been that long?! I guess I can forgive you because we stay in touch anyway. Now that we're no longer 'neighbors' you're definitely gonna have to blog more.

Cheryl said...

Glad you are posting again! We need to get together. How about dinner in the next few weeks? Let me know!

Jamie said...

WooHoo. . . welcome back!

Ashley Rae said...

Oh good! You ARE still alive! :) Glad you're blogging again!

Chrissy said...

brrr I hope those chocolate eggs were worth it.

Smiley Family said...

Well hello there! Yes, you must start blogging again. I am going to be doing some serious stalking come July.

Zachary said...

She lives! Welcome back...you have been missed. And we are all excited for your big changes too...but a little sad that it requires a move.