Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hope you don't mind...

I'll be posting my scrappy goodness on my blog at least once a week. I hope you don't mind. Besides, I'm really just trying to tempt you to start digi scrapping because once you start you will be sucked in like me. I love it! It really satisfies that need in me to be creative. Admit it, you have that need somewhere.

Here are two layouts I did for jessicasprague.com to debut some of their new products. I am loving this whole FREE thing. It's awesome.


Also, the website will be celebrating National Scrapbook Day starting tomorrow and going throughout the weekend. Stop on by if you have a chance and join in the fun!

Cool beans! I'm busy getting ready for Maggs' birthday party. She turned 4 today! *sniffles* Crazy.

4 comments:

Erica said...

You are amaze balls! I love them. You do such a great job, and I can't wait to see more!

whitney said...

Mmm, rampant fabulousness.

Jenn/PrettyinPosies said...

such loveliness!
{this is too fun, i'm still reeling with excitement over this whole thing!}

All About M.E.('s) said...

Great layouts! Love 'em! How perfect that you get your stuff for free. I need to find a company who wants to give me free stuff, like fabric and patterns...
Can't wait to see your weekly creations.