Sunday, May 9, 2010

3.5 Weeks...

Teachers count down too you know. Senioritis. Spring Fever. It is such a real thing. Teachers get it too. I feel as trunkie as the kids and yearn to be outside playing. It stinks to be cooped up in a building. Good thing Spring has been so crazy. Warm weather is rough when you're stuck inside.

So have I tempted any of you to try out digi scrapping? If you're still holding onto paper scrapping, I don't blame you. I occasionally miss the feel of paper, glue, and all the many textures. I can't tell you I miss the mess. I will tell you that paper scrapping doesn't have Ctrl Z. In digi world that would be the shortcut for UNDO. Oh yes, I love that little shortcut. I will eventually convert you. I was once a diehard paper scrapper...

Anyhoo, here are my two layouts for the week. Seriously the first one was done in 30 minutes. Another wonderful thing about digi scrapping is templates. I will have to tell you more about those someday. They are heaven sent when you need to get some quick scrapping done. :)

Really, 30 minutes. You can find credits here.

This is my cute little niece. She was chasing me trying to throw sand on me. Credits here.

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! :)

6 comments:

whitney said...

So I guess the snow and cold weather y'all have been having is sorta a good thing?!

Good luck getting through these last few weeks!

ps-adore the layouts! I love Maya's in particular!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Love the layouts! You are amazing and every time I see your layouts I doy feel an urge to do some digi scrapping. My problem, however, is that even with a template a page takes me a few hours! Blah.

Erica said...

Cute pages! I don't want school to get out, because that means you are moving soon! :o( I love you.

rsheedy said...

Great layouts, as usual! You are amazing. :)

Smiley Family said...

Love the layouts Monica! Can you please send a little of your ambition/creativity my way? Thanks for the inspiration anyway ;o)

Ashley Rae said...

CUTE!! Some people are so crafty (you) and they just make me sick. In a good way.