I hope you get a chance once in your life to connect with someone with a severe disability. It could be Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Intellectual Disabilities, Downs Syndrome, or whatever. I promise they will change your life forever. I feel unbelievably blessed to have the opportunity to be surrounded by these pure spirits everyday. It always warms my heart to see someone feel that change in their heart for the first time.
To my students at Bingham. I love you with all my heart. Thank you, thank you, thank you for letting me be a part of your life. You have changed me in ways you will never know. I am a better person because of you.
Monica
Saturday, May 29, 2010
I hope you get a chance...
Posted by
Monica Lifferth
at
2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wonderful post! Thank you for sharing!
They are lucky to have you as a teacher!
Those kids were so lucky to have you in their lives and I know you will be greatly missed! You are a great example to the rest of us and I thank you!
Awww...*sniff* I bet you meant a lot to them and i'm sure they'll miss you lots.
I am sure you change many lives in the process of your teaching. It was fun to find your blog. Mine is at kanabstew.blogspot.com
Miss you!
Post a Comment