I didn not intend on blogging for a few weeks for a few reasons. One being I'm smack dab in the middle of making a wedding cake. Every time I do one of these I remember why I don't love doing this. Wedding cakes are hard work. I will post a pic of the finished product another day. The second reason is we are in the process of packing and getting ready for another move.
A month or so ago I told you big change was coming our way. I've been meaning to elaborate and now is a good time. My very smart and very impressive husband has been accepted to medical school. This has been something he has been working towards for a good 4-5 years now. I am very proud of him. This already has been a tough road getting to this point and I'm so grateful we are at this crossroad. I have been anticipating it for a long time now. We are headed to Missouri for a new adventure. I'm excited. I'm nervous too. As the time gets closer I find myself getting teary eyed over the loss of the life we have here. I am going to miss both of my families terribly. We have had a wonderful support system here. I am definitely a home body. That part will be very hard. But life evolves and we bend and mold to it. I'm excited to share our many adventures in our new home. Speaking of new home, we did buy a little home in Missouri. After 11 years of marriage, it will be our first. I'm thrilled. Stay tuned on my post about my new love. :)
"Sugar is my favorite, and butter is the bestest."
Lol. This is definitely my girl. :)

8 comments:
Ha ha! That is the cutest! Smart girl! Can't wait to see the finished product of the wedding cake. I'm sure it will be beautiful! LOVE YOU!
Ooo, can't even wait to see pics of the cake and your new home! It's so sad to leave family, but we're not too too far if you need anything!
Congrats!! Missouri will be an adventure. That's great you guys bought your first house! YAY! And she is such a darling girl. Butter? lol...
Congrats on the house!!! I'm so excited for you guys! It is definitely hard being away from family. It's also an adventure and I think everyone needs to do it at some point. I will miss you guys, even though I'm not there anymore. Hopefully we can both come home on the same weekend one day! Good luck with the move.
Hmmm that's a girl after my own heart as well. I can't wait to see the cake!
I got teary-eyes just reading your post. I have a feeling that the flood gates will be open all month. July seemed so far away for so long and now it is here and it just depresses me. But, thanks for ending your post on a good note. I just love that little girl and couldn't agree with her more!
Your daughter is GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment