Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Have a Ninja and I Had no Idea!


A couple of day ago I put Ben in time out. I put him in his bed and told him he had 4 minutes. He was mad for a minute and then we could hear:


I thought I had better check on him and this is what I find:

He had no shirt on and flip flops. I said, "what are you doing? Why do you have flip flops on?" He yelled, "I have flip flops on so I can fight you!" I busted a gut. How could I possibly not! My son was all out ready to fight me! Of course he was mad at me. I didn't help the situation by laughing. I contained myself and we talked it out. Aaron heard the whole thing. When I walked out we both laughed so hard we almost cried. What a great kid.

13 comments:

Zachary said...

That is HILARIOUS!

Jamie said...

That Ben is too funny!

annek said...

Those are some super funny pictures!! Boys are just boys, aren't they?!

Crazy Lifferths said...

Seriously...HILARIOUS!! I could barely contain myself while reading it. What a cute boy you have!!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Oh, that's a good one. He is such a funny kid.

Hello! said...

Thanks for the laugh this morning. What a nut!

Smiley Family said...

I LOVE this story! It will be a great one to tell him when he is older. And the pics are priceless.

Erica said...

Oh Sis...those are the funniest pics! What a funny lil' boy! Thanks for the laughs.

The Carter Family: said...

Oh, my gosh! That is the funniest blog I have read in a while! What a funny kid! (Even though he probably didn't think it was funny!) Ha! I am STILL laughing!

Nathan and Esther said...

That was great!

Princess said...

I liked that he was preparing himself to fight you. I am sure he was sitting there thinking about what his best moves would be to take you out! Hilarious!

Amber said...

haha... that is sooo funny!!! I can't wait for Grace to get some of that Colton attitude!

rsheedy said...

HYSTERICAL! I'm so glad you caught the moment on camera; it's absolutely priceless!