Saturday, December 22, 2007

Blogging Shmogging

I miss my computer. Ever since December rolled around we spend very little time together. I don't know what my deal is, but I get thrills off of giving myself way too much to do around Christmas time. I love giving handmade gifts and that usually takes up till Christmas Eve to get them done.

I hope everyone is doing well, getting things done, and having a little fun in the process. I will post some pics after Christmas of my many projects. It has been fun. Love you all!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sounds like you are super busy. I know how that goes with trying to do special things you make yourself. I just wish I could get it all done before November and then just sit back and enjoy the season instead of being so rushed and then crashing just before Christmas! I need to get your address, maybe shoot it to me in an e-mail. Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see what you made!

Erica said...

COME ON SIS! We need more! PLEASE!