Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year...hello again!

*sigh* I finally have a minute to breath. Holy Cow! That was crazy but absolutely amazing. The holiday season this year was definately one to remember. My kids definately made it a ton of fun. I have been somewhat overwhelmed with the thought of sharing with you everything that went on. Luckily for me my sister-in-law Jamie did a beautiful summary of our holiday season. You can check it out here. Thanks for doing all the work for me!

There were a few differences. We didn't do any of the Smiley activities (now that would be odd). We spent an afternoon with my mom, David, and Grandmama. It was fun. We love spending time at Nana's house. She was supposed to make us a small lunch because we had a large breakfast and was planning on a large dinner, but of course her "snacky" food was a full dinner. My mother is a wonderful cook and always has delicious Peruvian cuisine. Yum.

We also spent a few days in Malad. It was so much fun. I love spending time with my family.

Anyhoo, here are some pictures of some of our festivities. It's good to be back. :)

9 comments:

Erica said...

Cute Cute Cute! I love the pictures! Thanks, Sis! I missed your blogs! Love ya!

Smiley Family said...

Great pics! I love Maggie's morning do. Oh, and anytime you have leftovers from that Peruvian cuisine, send them my way ;)

Cheryl said...

I still want to see pic's of your homemade gifts! And your kids just seem to love everything they got. You are such a great mom! Allie and I are trying to set up a time to go get pedicires this month, probably the weekend after the 19th. Let us know if it is still something you want to do, and if so when works for you to go. Love ya@

The Carter Family: said...

Looks like your kids had a great x-mas! It's fun to get new toys because it keeps them occupied!

Hello! said...

Love Maggie's hair! Classic.

Allie said...

Glad to see you back! Your kids are so cute!

All About M.E.('s) said...

The picture of Maggie sitting on her half wrapped scooter (?) is so cute. That pretty much sums up Christmas as a child--too excited to finish unwrapping the gift! I'm also impressed at how color-coordinated your wrapped gifts are. Fabulous job!!

Gretch said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Your kids are SO cute! I love the excitement on their faces, priceless.

Anushka said...

Moni... oh wow! you truly amaze me and make me a very proud Mama! You always outdo yourself with all the homemade stuff! I truly love my Christmas gifts and the one that you have made with your own hands is a treasure to me and I am using it and have had many comments and can't believe you made it! Thank you for sharing all your precious moments and I am so happy you live close to us. We truly enjoy having you come to see us and spend some time with us too. I am so very grateful for you my miracle baby! and Aaron my sweet son in law and my precious little ones! Benji and Maggie my little princess.. which I need to let her know she has a new pair of house sleepers waiting for her. I love you so much and thank you for being who you are! Love you tons! Mama