Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day 10

Thank you for all the encouragement. I seriously didn't think anyone was paying much attention to my crazy endeavor. I had no reserves today. I was ready to scrap.

I do have some exciting news. Ben's 1 year album is finished being scrapped. I have been working on it off and on for 4 years. Terrible. Hopefully I can finish Maggie's much quicker. I'm just glad I took good notes of his first year. Unfortunately we forget those small details. If I have any advice for you new moms...take lots of notes. That is one reason why I need to get busy with Maggie's. I didn't take very good notes with her. Sad.

Anyone have 12x12 albums to recommend? I bought a Colorbok Perfect Album 4 years ago and have been storing them in there. I tried to put it all together today to show you and I'm not pleased with the post bound. I think I will definitely get a big D ring album. If anyone has one that they absolutely love...please let me know.

Again, thanks for the encouragement. I'm excited to start scrapping PINK! More tomorrow.
This layout was designed by my sister-in-law Jamie. For awhile we were doing a scrapbook club and took turns designing one. She does a great job. I changed it a little to work with my vertical picture. I'm just glad I finally finished it.

7 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Congrats on finishing Ben's first year album. That is AWESOME! Good job.

Erica said...

OH...I get it! For awhile there, I kept reading "Too Cute, To Pook." And I was like what the hell does "pook" mean. I got it now! It's SPOOK! *lol* That's great. Cute page, by the way. This is what Dad would call one of my "blonde" moments! :o)

Smiley Family said...

Oh Erica, you make me laugh! Great job on finishing Ben's album Moni!

rsheedy said...

I think you are amazing; you've definitely inspired me! You do awesome work, too. I wish I were better at the non-digital stuff, but I pretty much suck at it.

The Carter Family: said...

Those are some great pages! Ben is going to appreciate them when he gets older!! Now onto the PINK!!!

Nathan and Esther said...

What a cute layout! You are doing awesome by the way! Way to go. I am very impressed, I had to take a little break to get my creative juices flowing again. You are gonna love scrapping in pink! and purple and orange and well all the other girlie pages! Good luck Monica!

Anonymous said...

Erica don't feel so bad I did the same thing. I guess I had my own "Blonde" moment. I think it is great that you are taking on this page a day project. I wish I was as good at scrapbooking as you are. I am very far behind. Good job on finishing Ben's album. Way to Go!