I'm glad I had a backup today. I just wasn't feeling it. I...don't...know...if...I...can...make.......it.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
simply amazing, simply incredible, simply us.
Posted by
Monica Lifferth
at
8:29 PM
8 comments:
YOU CAN DO IT...IF YOU TRY...V-I-C...T-O-R-Y!!! *lol*
You can do it!!! I know it!!! Your pages are way cute, I wish I had some scrapbooking skills, dang it.
Since I am not gifted in the scrapbooking area of life, I thorougly enjoy checking in and seeing what you can do! Keep it up! They are ADORABLE...
I have faith in you!! Keep up the GREAT work...I am jealous.
Well, I was going to give you a little motivation, but it seems as though everyone had the same idea :) But yes, you can do it, I know you can. It has been so fun for me to know that every day I can check your blog for something new. If I were doing this little challenge I wouldn't be doing near the job you are doing. They all look perfect. Keep going! Love you.
You have to make it for the rest of us who love seeing them every day. Thanks for your comment the other day. Knowing you had to make the transition from swing to bed, and that you survived, makes me feel better.
I think you're doing awesome. And actually I was copying one of your layouts last night... Yep, I'm a scrapbook cheater.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep it up! Next week I am heading to Kemmerer for a week long scrapbook fest with the Kaiser girls and I desperately need some inspiration. I think I'm going to have to copy a few of your layouts...thanks!!
Post a Comment