Wednesday, January 2, 2008

31 Layouts in 31 Days

For those that don't know, I'm a scrapbooker. I have been scrapbooking since 1995. I love it but I'm not obsessed and let's just say, really far behind. I like to read blogs (now we can call that an obsession) and I came across Becky Higgins' blog. She does articles for Creating Keepsakes magazine. She is doing a January 31 Layouts in 31 Days Challenge. She linked the idea from another website.

Well, I decided to jump on board. I need a project (right ladies?), and I need to start catching up on my scrapbooking. I hope I don't bore you all to death. Here is my first post. I am a day behind so I will need to catch up one of these days.

Anyone out there up for a challenge? Let me know. I want to see your layouts!

Sorry for the bad pic. It was night, therefore no good lighting! :)

8 comments:

Smiley Family said...

I love the idea of getting 31 pages done in 31 days, but I am not sure I am up to the challenge just yet. I am still recouping from all the Christmas projects. Maybe in a couple weeks I'll start. I too am way behind in the scrapin' department.

Adrianne said...

Are you nuts friend? That's the beauty of January 31 days of recovery.

The Carter Family: said...

That is crazy and way too much for me! Oh, wait...I am not a scrapbooker, so it definitely is too much for me. Good luck with it-I expect to see a post every day showing the results (it can be like Aaron's painting a day!)

Hello! said...

Great idea, but like Jaime I don't know if I'm up for the challenge yet. I got a ton of pages done while Ben was in Peru for two and a half weeks this December though. Maybe that can be my head start...

Nathan and Esther said...

That is quite the challenge, Monica. How about 15 layouts in 31 days? ok? alright sweet all do that! haha. That is a way cute page! my pages aren't that great, but it's still fun to do!!!

Monica Lifferth said...

Crazy! Ha! January can get tedious. Like Grandma always says, "I hate January!". This is just a way to keep my mind off the cold.

The point is to fit a hobby in your everyday life. Scrapbooking has become so out there. I'm not looking for perfect with these layouts, just satisfaction. :)

Sephalo said...

How 'bout 12 layouts in 12 months? Thats more my speed..lol I think thats a cool challenge, you can do it girl!

rsheedy said...

Wow, I am totally impressed. Not only is 31 pages in 31 days absolutely amazing, but your pages rock too! Hey, doesn't the full page spread count as two pages? :)