Saturday, January 5, 2008

Day 5 and My Mishief Makers

Day 5 and still Truckin'. I'm seriously loving this. I love feeling productive. What is really cool about this is my house is clean, I feel like I've spent quality time with my family, and I'm getting some scrapbooking done. All is good.


I wanted to share these pictures with you. One day I was doing the dishes in the kitchen (seriously, I was!) and I could here the kids playing but they weren't sounding out of the ordinary. I finished up and walked into the living room. This was my discovery...



I was shocked at first but then called Aaron and ran to get the camera. My little mess makers.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Oh my! You are such a good mom! I would have mixed it up and fed it to them for dinner. :o) I'm mean like that though! Isn't it pancake flower or something?

Anonymous said...

Ohhh those little stinkers.... but their cute stinkers so how can you not laugh a little.