Thursday, January 3, 2008

Day 3 and Day 1 Catch Up

Okay, you may think I'm crazy, that's fine, but I have 3 layouts completed already this year. How many do you have? Alright...not so crazy now, eh? No, I'm kidding. It seemed like fun and I love doing it. Some might call this cheating but these two pages were already scrapped. I finished them by adding a few embellishments and doing the journaling. They are now completed and can go in Ben's 1st year album. That is how far behind I am. Ben is 4 now. Poor Maggie will get her 1 year album by the time she leaves home, you think?

I think you will witness a miracle this month. By doing this challenge, I think I will finish Ben's album. I have most of the pages done, they just need to be journaled. Imagine that, a completed album. I can't wait.

Here is Jan. 1st layout. I found out about the challenge late on the 1st so this is my makeup for that day.

Here is today's layout.

More tomorrow!

6 comments:

Smiley Family said...

I am so proud of you! Keep posting your progress, it may eventually rub off on me. I am starting to feel it:)

Anonymous said...

SO SO SO Cute!!

The Carter Family: said...

Super CUTE!!! So cute that it almost, AlMosT, ALMOST makes me want to start scrapbooking again. Almost. But I still am not convinced-I'll just admire your work and leave it at that!!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Ditto to Jamie. I am proud of you. And, yes, that is 3 more layouts than I have done this year. Maybe one of these days I'll finish Madi's one year album. However, I'm kindof thinking that Maya might get digital scrapbooks. They are not quite as cute as the handmade ones, but heck, I might actually be able to keep up??

Gretch said...

Very impressive!! Do you want to do mine. No really. :)

rsheedy said...

Sooo cute! I think it would take me a month to make one layout. You are amazing.