Monday, January 14, 2008

Day 14 and yesterday's makeup

I did it. I really didn't think it was going to happen, but it is 11:30 p.m. and I did it. My "to do" list was huge today. I got most of it done.

Here they are...
This layout was designed by Jamie in Arizona. She was also part of the club. I couldn't remember how all the pieces went down so I just did whatever. I'm interested to see what it really is supposed to look like.

Little Maggs.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am so impressed that youa re doing this, i wish I had started it, and was getting my stuff done as well. Maybe i'll start in February and do it with my sister. Thanks for sharing. I would love to see your scrapbooks sometime. Maybe we should start a scrapbook club now. Allie might go for it, I'd go for it, i'm sure Kim would go for it, I know a bunch of pepole who would most likely want to do it. What do you say?

Nathan and Esther said...

Way to go Monica! I am really impressed that you have found the time to scrapbook. It takes me hours just to do one page. Keep up the good work!

rsheedy said...

It's true, you really are amazing. I can't believe how much you get done in one day. Wow.