Wasn't feeling like it today but once I got going I had a lot of fun. I'm trying to do more than one per day so I will have back up for days that are too busy and for the end of the month. Has anyone got some pages done? If so, I would love to see them.
The reason I never posted my Christmas projects was because I forgot to take a picture before I wrapped them up. Oh well. I ended up making 5 handbags, an album, and these stockings for my kids. I think they turned out really cute. I especially like the felt tags with their initial on it. Fun, fun, fun.
7 comments:
Wow...impressive! You are so crafty! :o)
Those stockings are sooo cute! So apparently your quite the seamstress, and I am a little embarrassed you saw my hemming! I love your scrapbook pages-good for you!
Great page! Was that one completely new, or did you just finish it? I LOVE the stockings....maybe next year!
I just finished it. The only one that has been completely new so far was the first day. I'm starting to run out of half completed layouts so pretty soon I will have to be really creative.
You are amazing, Moni! I just want to vegetate after the busy holidays and here you are working so hard! The pages look great. I loved the picture of you and Ben. I hope he feels better today. I feel lucky to be one of the privileged recipients of your creative handbags. Have a wonderful week.
Love, Mom (Lifferth)
The stockings are adorable! You do awesome work. I would love to see the handbags, too. I know what you mean, though...I forgot to take pics of all my Christmas projects too. We'll just have to get them back for a while, lol!
You very talented Monica! Cute cute ideas!
Post a Comment