One thing I am not is a quitter. So, I am going to put a hold on this whole challenge until Feb.4. I will then continue starting with day 15. The reason for this is:
- I'm out of pictures. You know that commercial with the kid in the air waiting for his mom to print him out? That is my kids. So I just sent $30.00 worth of pictures to the printer.
- I'm trying to prepare for a deployment for the guard. We are being inspected and I really need to focus on that.
- I have a huge "to do" list at work.
- I'm giving you all a chance to catch up with me. Right? Anyone?
So much to do, definately not enough time. I really am excited about how much progress I made in 14 days. What it has shown me is that I can squeeze scrapping in if I try a little harder. Now if I can only squeeze in exercise I think I will be all set.
Here are a few pictures that I found today. What a stinkin' cute little girl.
.jpg)
9 comments:
I can't believe how much she's grown. She's so stinkin' cute. Now...if she'd only adore her auntie! :o)
Monica I am so impressed by how much you have done! I have no doubt that you would have completed the challenge with flying colors...and you will. Good luck with your guard duty!
I applaud everything you have accomplished so far. Way to go!
It's okay to juggle the finish date of your goals! I say as long as you complete them then it's okay, because we all know life gets busy and we had to adjust our schedules accordingly! Good luck with the guard!
Cute pics and pages! You are awesome.
I think I am going to join you on Feb. 4th. I really need to get Ashlyn's 1st year done so I can start on Trent. I am so jealous that you have gotten so much done. GREAT job!
I love the newborn picture of Maggie. She has been beautiful from the beginning.
Those are the cutest pics. I hope you are getting everything done that you needed to. I myself have a lengthy list! We need to get together soon!
Just wanted to let you know I had to change our blog address to www.thedraperdiaries.blogspot.com
Post a Comment