Okay...you will see my makeup layout for today tomorrow. I had guard this weekend and didn't have a minute to spare today. I know....excuses, excuses. Two tomorrow for sure, I will get through this month.
Just wanted to share this picture my brother took from his home in Idaho. I told someone today before I saw this picture, that I think our ranch in Idaho is the most beautiful place on earth. This picture proves it.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We are almost halfway through this unbelievably cold month!
8 comments:
It is the most beautiful place ever! Hopefully one day we will all have homes up there and we'll be able to spend LOTS of time together! YAY! Only in my dreams, right? Hope you have a great week! Love you, sis!
That is beautiful! I would love to see a picture of it in the Spring side by side with this one.
Wow...that is a beautiful picture!
What a spectacular picture! Good luck getting 2 done in a day!
That is a great picture, but it looks FREEZING! Our family still needs to take another camping trip up there - it was a lot of fun last time.
That picture is gorgeous! It makes me want to have a lot of snow!!! Good luck with the scrapping!
I looked but, I couldn't find it. She has some amazing arts and crafts.
Breathtaking! That is absolutely stunning.
Post a Comment