Sunday, January 6, 2008

Day 6 and My Boy

I finished this yesterday because I knew it would be a busy day. My nephew Trent was blessed today. It was a beautiful blessing and a fun filled day with the family. (Besides the puking here and there.) I hope everyone had a great weekend. Back to work tomorrow! Blah.


I wanted to share this pic of me and my sweet boy. He is the best kid. I adore him.

More tomorrow. :)

4 comments:

rsheedy said...

What a cute picture! You do have an adorable family. And you are a scrapbooking queen!

Erica said...

Wow, Hottie! I like that picture. You and your boy are adorable. And cute page too!

sweet nectar sara said...

What cute kids! From what I've seen of pics of Brian's son, your boys look a lot alike? Anyway, good luck with the scrapbooking, I do it as well, but am on hiatus for a while :)

Anushka said...

Moni... so impressed! and loving every page you share with us. The stockings are so beautiful and I am still amazed of all you do and remember my younger years and wish I had the energy I had then.. but then I see what you are accomplishing and it makes me so happy that the chain of being productive and accomplish all you can while you can keeps me going. It gives me such pleasure to look back and know that I didn't waste my time, because when you get to be my age your mind keeps on running but your body slows down.. way down! but then I repeat it in my mind I am so glad I did it then!
Good work my sweet daughter and enjoy every minute you have with your precious little ones! I love you and I am still loving my purse.. many comments! and proud to say my *daughter* made it for ME. Thank you! besos... Mama