Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. ~Marc Brown
Some of you will remember the post I did on Sibling Rivalry. At that time, these two seemed to be fighting constantly. Lately though, it seems for the most part I hear laughing and giggling coming from where ever they are at. They play so well together and he loves to make her laugh. Maggie has a hilarious laugh that would put a smile on my face anyplace, anytime.
I love how Ben will stick up for her when she is getting picked on, steers her from danger, and just generally keeps an eye on her. How lucky she is to have a big brother. I know at some point the pendulum will swing and I will have two bickering children. What's nice is, I have pictures to prove what good friends they once were. My hope is after all is said and done, they will always be the best of friends.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Lead Me, Guide Me
Posted by
Monica Lifferth
at
1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Ahhhh seriously sooooo cute!! I love the bow, did you make it :)
Cute blog, sis. If they go back to fighting, they have luck, because you and I fought a lot and now you are my best friend and I don't know what i'd do without you! I love you, sis.
Hey Moni, way cute. I just can't figure out where they are?? I am excited to take Maggie's pics. Yeah I have been doing all the pics in my house in front of the windows. I love natural light...can't stand the other. Let me know when we are going to get together. Love you.
So Stickin' CUTE!! What great pictures!!
Very cute pictures! Cherish it while you can. It seems like Landon and Emma have been fighting a lot lately. They still have fun and play together though.
That is so sweet! They may fight when they are young, but for sure they will be friends when they are older.
Oh, those pictures warm my heart! What cute stories, too. I think it is so amazing to watch my sisters' kids interacting with each other, especially when they don't know anyone else is listening. It's so much fun to see them learn from their siblings.
Those pictures are sooooo cute! It's great to see Ben taking care of Maggie and watching over her! My kids do fight with each other, but if they are anywhere and somebody tries to pick on the girls, Treyton does step up and protects them. Big brothers are the best!!
You've got yourself some cute kiddos!
Those are beautiful pictures...what fun to have a big bro, I know I love mine.
I love the photos. Glad you could capture them in a good moment! ;-) Reminds me..I have the cutest photo of Jake and yaya. He's "helping" her fish. Only I know that he is actually ripping it out of her hands while telling her she is doing it wrong. Doesn't matter - I have proof he "loves" her! ;-) BTW, can you please email me your email address? mexwrights@gmail.com
You did a very good job capturing the moment. Ben looks so sweet with Maggie. I know I have said this before, but he really looks out for her. What a good big brother!
Post a Comment