Friday, January 11, 2008

Day 11

Did I say pink? I really wish these pictures were better. I just don't have good lighting. This layout is very pink. (You gotta love that, right Ad?) This whole scrapbooking thing is great. It just makes you ponder on life. I got teary eyed a few times looking through pictures. Oh, have my kids grown. It is such a bittersweet thing. You want them to grow up...but you can't help but miss that little tiny baby.


My sweet baby, the day she was born.


Today Ben wanted to play in the snow. He had the idea to make a snowman so dad got out there and helped. It was great to see those two working together. Ben was so excited. It turned out to be a handsome snowman. Ben has been going to the back window all day and waving to him. Snow is fun.





Squeeze!

6 comments:

Erica said...

Cute cute CUTE! I love the pictures. Especially the one of Ben hugging the snowman.

Anushka said...

Oh Moni.. what a precious moment! and what a great snowman... wow! How exciting, you are now working on Maggie's pages of her 1st year... I am sure excited to see them too. You are just a *super* Mommy and your sweet babes will love you forever for doing this for them. Love you!.. Mama

Zachary said...

Awww...those are some cute pictures. I love that Aaron is able to spend such great time with Ben. That is so great!

Princess said...

Aw, tender! That is a pretty handsome snowman! I love the pages!

All About M.E.('s) said...

That is one handsome snowman! That is a really cute picture of Aaron, Maggie, Ben and the snowman.
Your page is supa-cute.

The Carter Family: said...

That is a GREAT snowman! Much better than we made-good for the guys! And the page is super cute!!!