This is another cheater page. I finished the journaling and added a little bit. This is great, I'm loving this.
I went to a funeral of a friend from my old ward today. She died from cancer at 33. Her mom said during the last couple of weeks together one day she was really down and was saying that life wasn't fair. My friend told her mom in her dying days, "mom, life is fair just not equal" (not sure if quoted exactly). I'm trying to decide what this means. And how come someone in their dying days as a 33 year old mother with 2 children and a good husband say that life is fair.
I am grateful for the knowledge of an eternal plan. She was a good and loving person. So friendly. She touched my life and now she has moved on. You can see her obituary here.
Friday, January 4, 2008
Day 4
Posted by
Monica Lifferth
at
6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, my heart goes out to you and her family. She seems like a remarkable person! I'm sure she has touched so many peoples life. I'll keep her family in my prayers.
I love you, Sis!
She sounds like a neat person. Good job on the scrapbooking! You are cruising.
That is sooo sad! I have a hard time hearing stories that touch so close to home-I always put myself in that situation and think what I would do...and if were me, I really don't think I could be so positive knowing I was leaving my family behind! That is really tough but her words sure spoke volumes of who she was as a person! Also, congrats on staying with your resolution!
I liked Liz alot... She was a really strong woman. Way to go on the pages chica!
Post a Comment