Monday, February 25, 2008

Building Memories

Here are the promised pictures a few days late as usual. All I know is, going back to work after a great weekend really stinks.

These pictures were taken at the ranch. After a few measly rides down the hill in front of the house, we took the snowmobiles out to a better hill. It was awesome. The kids would sled down the hill and grandpa would pick them up and bring them back on the snowmobile. They had a great time.

Some of my favorite childhood memories were spent at the ranch. There were many days we would bundle up and sled all day. Grandma and Auntie always had lunch and hot chocolate for us. It is amazing seeing my children starting to experience things that I adored so much as a child. Definitely, good times.

9 comments:

rsheedy said...

It's so pretty there! I love your pics. It looks cold, though...I think I would have stayed indoors. :)

The Lund Five said...

It looks like a lot of fun. It has be awhile since I have been sledding.

Erica said...

Awesome! Does look pretty cold! Glad I was home sleeping! Maybe next year, i'll go! Justy was bummed she had to go to school.

Anonymous said...

I hate snow, but I love looking at pictures of people playing in it! Looks like fun, it makes me remember how much fun we had as kids being pulled down the street on an inter tube attached to the truck!

annek said...

What fun! You are so lucky to have an amazing place like that to take your kiddos. They will always remember the fun times at the ranch!

Nathan and Esther said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I love the pictures, they are beautiful.

Smiley Family said...

SO FUN! In 6 months we will all be wishing for colder weather so I say enjoy it while it lasts! And it looks like you definitely did:)

Zachary said...

Wow! Those are some beautiful pictures! That is so cool that your kids are able to enjoy the same things you did as a kid...in the same PLACE that you did! I think of how my kids won't ever get to experience Montana the way I did...it's kind of sad. That is awesome that you get to take your kids up to your ranch.

All About M.E.('s) said...

Brrrrr! It looks cold!