Where is the time going? I can't believe we are coming to the halfway point of February. If it's not one thing it is something else, right? I have not been scrapping because I have been working on a couple of different projects. I had the hankering to do some sewing. I will show you the finished product on Thursday.
In the meantime, my dad sent me these pictures of our ranch in Idaho. This has been an unbelievable year for snow. It has been years since we've had a snow like this. My dad is living it up on his snowmobile with his brothers. Lucky guy. Enjoy!
This is out by the shed. The wind carved the snow coming off the roof. Crazy!

What looks like clouds at the top of the mountains is actually snow blowing off.
This is snow coming off the top of the roof from the house.
10 comments:
Awesome! I say we have an old time sleighing party like we used to when we'd get this much snow! How fun would that be!? We better hurry before it all melts!
Those pictures are sooo cool! I love photography and those are such great pictures! Thanks for posting them!
Those pictures are AMAZING!! It would be so much fun to be snowmobiling on all of that snow!!
Wow, that is amazing! It looks like a winter paradise.
WOW! Those are some unbelievable pictures! Thanks for posting them!
Holy Cow! Those pics are incredible. That is an insane amount of snow. Can't wait to see your valentine project!
Those pictures are great. Is that your dad that looks like he is going to get mauled by that snow bank?
way cool, but too cold for me. I have thin skin (but large bones). I need to migrate south for the winter next year.
Wow! Those pictures are incredible. I can't believe the one with the snow coming off the shed...holy cow!!
Those are some cool pictures. I did get my book done and I will post them on my blog tomarrow.
Post a Comment