Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Close Up


What a cheeser!
Her hair was so electrostatic this day. Click on the picture for a closeup.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Monica she is adorable! I love her dress! I do have a question for you, do you find your patterns online or in the store for her dresses? I am thinking about making Kanani's Sealing dress, and need to get started pretty soon. I might be calling you for some advice if I get stuck in a rut! You are an inspiration to me, you really are super mom!!

Erica said...

Love the pic! She looks so cute and so grown up. It's amazing how much they change in just so little time. I love the dress too! I'm totally jealous!

Crazy Lifferths said...

I can't believe you! How cute is that dress? Definitely a whole lot cuter then anything you can buy. I feel terrible, but Craig's video is PRICELESS. I can't believe that was caught on film, and you really did do an army roll. Very graceful too, I might add!

Johansen Family said...

Monica, you are amazing! You did a great job on her dress and she is beautiful...she looks so much like you. I can't believe how big she is we need to get together.

Nathan and Esther said...

what a pretty girl! I absolutely love that dress.

Anonymous said...

Sweet little Maggie! The dress was perfect.
Love, Grandmom