Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yay! It's Spring!

Two huge signs Spring has Sprung:

1. We walked to the park today and it was perfect.

2. I jogged outside and it was perfect.

Oh joy. I am smiling on the inside and out!

A blog tomorrow about out trip to Ruby's Inn over the weekend. I have lots of pictures. Stay tuned!

7 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Yippee! I am so happy it has finally arrived.

rsheedy said...

Me too! I don't think the vacation eased my spring fever at all...it's in full force now! Guess we need another vacation...

Zachary said...

Spring? What's that? Oh yeah...the season we have all year round out here. Can't wait to see your Ruby's Inn Blog!

The Lund Five said...

Yeah! I am so glad that spring has finally arrived. Will you give your sister my e-mail address so I can have access to her blog. It is wembley_eml@hotmail.com.

The Carter Family: said...

hey, monica-it was so fun to see you at the retreat! I'm going to be practicing my guitar hero skills so you (and Aaron) better watch out for next year! Anyways, will you please email me the pattern info for both the easter dress and the bags? My address is ruth_a_carter@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Princess said...

I have been running home from work everyday and throwing on my shorts and tank top and sitting on my patio soaking in the sun! I haven't been this happy in months!

sweet nectar sara said...

I just read your post this morning (Thurs) and it has SNOWED here in syracuse! Oh well, spring will soon return. BTW: I am amazed by your mad crafting skills.