Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Fun Blog for Those Who Enjoy Crafty Creativity

I found this blog through another blog I frequent. She features a creative blog every few days. If you want fun crafty ideas just scroll through old posts and link to other creative people. I'm not talking about your mom's toll painting crafty, I'm talking about photography, sewing, paper crafts, beading, home decorating, cooking, and so on. *Sigh* One more thing to suck up my time. There really is an abundance of ideas out in the blogging world.


Let me know what you think. I am loving the recently featured "One More Moore" blog. I already have it bookmarked. Here are a few things that made me smile. Enjoy!

7 comments:

rsheedy said...

Oh, those are all great blogs. I've recently discovered a few that I love as well: ohjoy.blogs.com, bakerella.blogspot.com, and shutterfly.typepad.com/digiscrap. You have to check out the fondant roses at Bakerella; how cute is that?!

I love inspiration & creativity. I am seriously blown away by all the talent in this world.

The Carter Family: said...

Those pictures are sooo cute! They motivate me for a minute, but then I have to figure out how to get all the cute things and put it all together, and the shopping selection around here is not the greatest...but maybe I can try something!!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Supa-cute stuff. I love looking at at all of those fabulous blogs/websites, but I always end up feeling so darn inadequate ;).

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Thank you so much for the mention. I'm glad you enjoy Today's Creative Blog.
I totally understand about the time sucking part. I had no idea how much time it would take, but it's so much fun, I can't give it up.

Erica said...

Wow...you got a nod from the lady herself...LOOK AT YOU! *lol* I bet you could do all of it too! I love looking them and I want to make everything! I wish I were creative!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! One more fun blog for me to add to my list.
I'm like you and look at other people's links on their blogs. I have found some really cool blogs that way!

Becca said...

People are sooo creative. I love new ideas...not like I would ever make them.