If a picture says a thousand words...All I can say is man, wer're having fun!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Awwwww Summer
Posted by
Monica Lifferth
at
8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
simply amazing, simply incredible, simply us.
If a picture says a thousand words...All I can say is man, wer're having fun!
Posted by
Monica Lifferth
at
8:38 AM
8 comments:
Cute post! I love the pics! You are such a great mom. Wish I was that fun. Maybe next summer. :o) *hugs* Love ya!
That picture of Maggie is so cute! Looks like you guys are having a great time!
Summer rocks. It should be like this year round.
Cute pictures! Yippee for summer.
Those pictures are awesome! I would love to take whatever scrappy stuff you have leftover. I'll be at Rachie's this weekend.
Ohhh, Moni...I love love love those pictures. The one of Maggie-to die for. They are adorable.
I'm coming over to your house to swim!
You take such great pictures! Those are the epitome of summer and childhood!
Post a Comment