Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Free Stuff for Whoever!

Hi all! With me being home for the summer I really wanted to tackle some cleaning house. I have become a digital scrapper and so my first task was to go through all my scrapping supplies. I have lots to give away so bear with the long list. If you see anything you want please leave a comment saying which items and they are yours! First come first serve so as things go I will remove them from the list. If you know a fellow scrapbooker please refer them to my blog. Anything leftover goes in the trash or to the D.I. Thanks!

  1. Bucket of Foam Letter Stamps and some Acrylic Paint and foam brushes
  2. 5 sets of Rubber Letter Stamps
  3. Pretty Heart Rubber Stamp (Very well used)
  4. TAKEN
  5. TAKEN
  6. 5 shaped punches (star, large flower, small flower, leaf, heart)
  7. container of small beads (baby colors)
  8. TAKEN
  9. TAKEN
  10. TAKEM
  11. Rectangle Metal Embellishments w/ various shapes on front (leaf, flowers, etc.) by Making Memories
  12. TAKEN
  13. Making Memories tool kit
  14. TAKEN
  15. TAKEN
  16. 4 Stencil Sheets (2 tag, 1 letter, 1 journaling)
  17. Stampin Up Petal and Paisleys 12x12 Paper Pack
  18. TAKEN
  19. TAKEN
  20. TAKEN
  21. TAKEN
  22. TAKEN
  23. Used Decorating Chalks
  24. Black Page Pebbles
  25. Zig Dotta Riffic Pen in Black
  26. Used Colored Pencils
  27. 2 Herma Dispensers (needs refills)
  28. TAKEN
  29. TAKEN
  30. TAKEN
  31. 10 sheets of Epson 4x6 photo paper
  32. 6 various embellishments (slide holders, christmas felt stickers, woven corners, scrapbook windows)
  33. 12x12 calendar kit (this is pretty retro, some pages have been completed)

Okie Dokie. If you got this far then your a diehard scrapper! Hope somebody can use something. Just let me know! If you live far away, you can always paypal me some shipping money and I'll ship it. Have a great day!

15 comments:

The Wright's said...

Wow - I am the first!

Ok, first off, even though I digital scrapbook, I still use some of those things on my lists for embellishments on cards and tags. So, be careful what you give away.
That being said, I want your glue dots and your girl embellishments.
Glad you are home for the summer!

Monica Lifferth said...

Thanks for the advice Jen. I barely made a dent in all of my scrappy supplies. So this is really stuff that I won't use. I'll put those aside for you! Thanks!

The Lund Five said...

What are your rubber letter stamps like? Are they Stampin' up!? If they are I may be interested if not then probably not.

Monica Lifferth said...

They are not Stampin Up.

Mark Nott said...

Any BoonDoggle? I'm interested in some home-woven handicrafts.

Anonymous said...

This is like HEAVEN! Now the hard part is not being greedy...
With that being said...
Can I have #4, 5, 9, 19, 28 & 29.

It's CHRISTMAS!!! WAHOO!!!

sweet nectar sara said...

okay, three things:
#1 you are SO brave for getting rid of all this stuff, i am a total pack-rat when it comes to this, and when i don't need it i give it to the kiddies.
#2 i don't even know what some of this stuf is (conchos, chipboards?)
and #3, i feel like the biggest mooch in the world but... i want numbers 12 and 14.
thanks!

Monica Lifferth said...

There is no such thing as being greedy in this case (please be greedy) and Sara you are not a mooch when I'm offering it to you. I'm just glad someone can use what I won't.

Anyone else?

themacefamily said...

Moni~

Can you give me your phone number? I have a couple of questions for you.

Meg

jcrompton said...

Oh my goodness....MONICA - is that really you! I don't want any scrapbooking stuff, I just want to say hi - It's Jamie - remember firehydrants, and driving trucks into ditches? Don't ask me how I got to your blog, but I am so glad I did. How the heck are you? What a cute family! :) K, I've got to read your blog...I'm sure you'll hear from me again.

sweet nectar sara said...

it was the 12x12 post album and the finished layouts, thanks :) i will be at my mom's next tues-thurs, so we'll figure it out.

Becca said...

Okay so if you really did mean we can hog things then I want #10, #15, #18 and #21. I'm coming north this weekend so I'll have to figure your whereabouts.
Wahoooo!

Becca said...

P.S. If no one else speaks up I would also like #22 and #30. (We are doing a face swap book for super saturday and I'm in charge.)

Nathan and Esther said...

I want it all.

Deb Nott said...

Hey! I have just been looking at your old posts with digital scrap-booking - so cute! Are you still using Shutterfly? Do you like it? Have you found something better? I am just getting into this myself (kids will do that to you!)