Monday, June 23, 2008

Quotes of the month...

By Ben...



"My teeth are stronger than your muscles!"

Warning. I'm giving you a glimpse of my wonderful parenting. Proven by my perfect children. After giving Ben several warnings I say, "Ben, if you don't stop I'm going to spank you!" His response, "Mom, you don't remember. NOTHING hurts me". Okay, then. Case closed, I guess.

12 comments:

Erica said...

Auntie's spankins hurt...*lol* HA HA! Ew...try the wooden spoon! JK Remember when grandma broke the wooden spoon on Brian's butt? Good times. Cute post. I can't wait to have lil' boy to talk to me that way!

rsheedy said...

That is hysterical!! He's such a cute kid.

annek said...

Funny, funny, funny!!!

Jamie said...

LOL, um, maybe it is a good thing we don't live close by . . .
Karlee + Ben = T-R-O-U-B-L-E

The Wright's said...

Funny. Ahh parenting. Glad to know I am not the only weak one. ;-)

Hello! said...

He's a crackup! I wish I would have been that clever when I was a kid. Or even now...

Smiley Family said...

TOO FUNNY! What a great kid! I love the things kids say and good for you for writing it down!

Adrianne said...

ha ha hilarious.

Connie said...

I made my own blog. theamazingiconzo.blogspot.com

Gosh I miss your family. They are looking so grown up. I miss you.

Momma Mimi said...

can't wait to see you and your family!!

whitney said...

That's great!...although I'm sure not-so-great at the time. Thanks for your understanding w/the potty training thing. It's a little hard to explain with those whose kids "just kind of potty trained themselves when they were ready", ya know.

Nathan and Esther said...

That's great...seriously what do you say to that?