Thursday, February 12, 2009

Feb. 2-8, 2009

Feb. 2

Meet little miss messy. Wherever this girl goes, a mess follows. Seriously, I thought boys were bad. B has nothing on this girl. She is a tornado and a wrecker. We adore her though. Thank goodness she has that adorable little face and sassy personality. Look at that face. She is trying to play the innocent act.

Feb. 3

Aaron is getting ready to take the MCAT test. He has been studying like crazy. I get very tired of tripping over chemistry books. I think I should probably just get used to it.

Feb. 4

I love this pic. B and Sis love to play together. One of their favorite things to do is chase each other around the kitchen. Our kitchen is pretty large and our dining table sits right in the middle. They will run around and around chasing each other. I finally caught a picture of them when B caught Sis.

Feb. 5

Dad and Sis doing the dishes together. They had no idea I was taking pics. I love to see them interact together.

Feb. 6
I think B would agree that the best indoor trampoline is mom and dad's bed. He has always enjoyed jumping on our bed. This pic also shows B's hole in his knee. Not only am I seeing floods recently, I'm also seeing a lot of these. He sure wears out his pants.

Feb. 7


Nana and David invited us out to dinner on Saturday. We love spending time with them! They are always good company and Nana spoils her grandbabies. I need to show the series of pictures I took for this shot. B is so hard to get a good pic of. He is such a goof.

Feb. 8
Aaron's family did a little Valentines exchange party at Grandpa and Grandma's house. All the kids made cute little bags and exchanged Valentines. As always, it was fun!

Alrighty! This was a brief one, but I had to get it posted. I don't want to get too behind or I will never catch up. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

rsheedy said...

I love the stories behind each photo; isn't it crazy how much information is wrapped up in each shot? I seriously love it.

Erica said...

YAY!!! Great photos again!!! I love them all...except the books. :o) You need to keep doing this. I look forward to it every week!!! I love you lots!

Ashley Rae said...

Yes, little princess's facial expression is classic... trying to appear so innocent. How could anyone get mad at that face?

It is so cute that they love to play together. It makes me kind of wish we would have had a sibling for Kennedy earlier, so she wasn't so bored all the time. LOL

Smiley Family said...

Ashlyn and Trent have just started chasing each other, and it is a riot! That is a great shot of Ben jumping on the bed :)

Someday all those darn books will pay off.

Esther said...

I think me and your daughter have a lot in common...messes follow me everywhere too! Those pictures are priceless.

p.s. good luck to Aaron on the mcat test!