Feb. 16
Ketchup is a staple in my home. It goes on everything. Really, just about everything. That and ranch dressing. B loves his food dowsed in ketchup and Sis is what you would call a dipper. She dips everything in her ketchup. Most of the things she dips makes me want to gag, but whatever floats her boat, I guess. There is nothing like a ketchup covered grape. Yuck. Anyone want some casserole with your ketchup? That is how it is at our house.
Feb. 17
You are probably going to see a lot of these pics this year. Mostly because I love when Sis does this. She has just really started pretending and it is adorable. She will pretend with pretty much anything. I've seen her use chips or crackers to pretend. There is a mommy cracker talking to the baby cracker and they have their own little voices. Well to explain this picture a little. Aaron is a Barrack Obama supporter. He is practically the only one in his family, with the support of one other. Well, with a house full of Republicans he hears a lot of Obama bashing during Sunday get togethers. He is a good sport about it all. Aaron came upon this little Obama figure on ebay and thought he would pick it up for fun. Little did he know that mini Barrack would become a character in a life of pretend. Sis actually has an idea of who this little figure is supposed to be. During all the election hoopla, one night she pointed to the TV and said, "that's Bawock Obama." I looked at her in amazement. She really is quite observant. If you ask her who her little figure is, she will tell you his name.
Last week I was working on my blog when she climbed up with her duck game and lined them all up facing one direction. The next thing I knew "Bawock Obama" was giving a low voiced speech to all the little quacks. Interpret that how you want to, but I think it is hilarious.
Feb. 18
At daycare the teacher thinks Sis is picture perfect. She always does what she is told and never causes a problem. I always laugh when she tells me this because this little pill must have two personalities. Lately if I catch her doing something naughty she will tell me, "what are you doing in here?", "Get out!", or "I'm not talking to you!" This pic I had just caught her climbing up pulling things off her dresser. I think we are hitting the terrible threes a little early.
Feb. 19
It was a beautiful day this day so we ventured to a local park. Although it was beautiful, it was still a little chilly. We are just getting anxious to get out and play. We ended up staying for just a little while and had to go to get warmed up.
Feb. 20
We try to get out to do something fun once a week. Aaron has been wanting to take the kids to see Coraline and it seemed like a good night to do it. We love going to the theatre. It is still exciting to me to sit in front of the big screen. It happened to be a 3-D showing, so B had big glasses on. Fun, fun!
Feb. 21
So when Sis is climbing on stools to pull things off of her dresser, this is usually what she is after. She is such a girly girl. Way more than I ever was and I love it. She loves her jewlery and already can't wait to wear makeup and start dance class. That is why I call her princess!
Feb. 22
B was kinda being grumpy for whatever reason so I was chasing him around with the camera. His mood quickly changed when it turned into a game. This kid has a very funny and contagious laugh. When he gets going it makes everyone around him smile too. You can tell by his huge grin and Sis' smile behind him.
Last week of Feb.! We are on a roll baby!
10 comments:
HAHAHA - giving a speech to the quacks, love it! That's how I feel about politicians too!
Ben does have the best laugh, really he does! I can hear it just looking at that pic.
Side note - As soon as I walked into Kangaroo Zoo, I thought "Ben would love this place". It is chuck full of bounce houses and slides. It was a lot of fun and should definitely be on our list of places to go/things to do this summer!
I love the bling pic...I would have died for that kind of stuff when I was a little girl. I'll bet it is so much fun having a daughter! Your family is cute. :)
That's a cute idea! A picture a day! Your little girl is so pretty, smart as well. You better be prepared to lock her up in about 12 years:)
These posts are seriously priceless. Love em!
Loving the Borack picture! That's hilarious. Good job again. Did you guys like the movie? I hear it's great!
I love the Barack Obama picture! It is hilarious. Also wondering about the movie Coraline, I have heard that it is kind of Scary, what do you think? I really enjoy this picture a day thing you post each week. I really should do something like that next year.
There are a few Obama supporters in our family too. Around inauguration time Erik & Max waiting for me. Erik thought Max was asking for me because he kept saying mama. Then he realized that Max was saying Obama because of all the magazines his picture was on. Too much politics before his 2nd birthday?
Loving the picture a day idea!
LOVE the Obama photo. LOVE IT!! Awesome weekly photos. Seriously so fun to watch.
1- Oh my gosh. That Obama speech to the ducks is freaking hilarious.
2- I absolutely love it when they start pretending with everything... having conversations with their toys. It opens up a whole new world.
3- Kennedy has that same princess crown. So girly.
4- Remembering how awful the terrible 3's were makes me not want to have another kid.
I really enjoy your pics! congrats on keeping it up :)
Feb16- we eat a lot of ketchup too, and my hubby started it all and will ONLY eat heinz!
Feb 9 - LOVE that pic! hopefully you'll have your dream to stay home again :)
Feb 12 - totally cracked up at the wii shoes, def. a 2 year old thing!
Feb 6 - I have started ironing knee patches inside the pants when they're new and it helps, but sheesh those boys can wear stuff out!
Post a Comment