Nellie Grace. This is the newest member of our family. Do you sense the hesitation in my writing. I am not a dog person but I do like dogs. Aaron is a dog person, he loves them. Anyway, Aaron has always wanted a dog so owning a home meant we didn't need permission from anyone to get one. So once we were a bit settled we headed to the Humane Society and picked out Miss Nellie. She is sweet, although a bit timid. She can be spunky and playful, although really lazy at times. She is a nervous dog for whatever reasons we don't know. She was definitely handled roughly in her life before us. We are hoping she will learn to trust us and become a great family pet. The kids love her and she's starting to grow on me. I would like her more if she would start going potty in the correct places. *Sigh*
Tomorrow she gets a wash and a buzz to get rid of some knots and stains. She's a cutie. The pound said she is a Maltese mix and is around 2 years old. Oh fun, fun. Again, sense the hesitation. :)

10 comments:
Oh she is super cute! I'm with you...pets are okay to look at but I don't really want to touch them or clean up after them. LOL! She's cute though; she ought to make some great scrappy pages! :)
She's adorable! Congrats on the new addition.
I am SOOO jealous. Dan and I got a Maltese when we were first married but she died when she was 1. I LOVE Maltese's. I need to come visit so I can hold her... where do you guys live anyway, lol. I don't know where you guys moved to... fill me in! :)
Awww...she is really cute. Can't wait to see her after her haircut. Hope you get the potty training out of the way.
Very cute! I'm not much of a pet person myself, but Ezra definitely is, so we'll see what happens over the years.
My mom has a maltese mix who is also very timid, even w/out the previous rough treatment. I wonder if the breed is partial to it.
She is adorable!! I do love dogs... And you know we just got a puppy, and I would love her so much more if she'd stop peeing in the house!! OR whining in the middle of the night. *sigh*... oh well. Theyre adorable. Enjoy Nellie.
Haha...this makes me laugh because it sounds so...me! I am fighting the dog fight now, but luckily (not luckily from those suffering) allergies are on my side for the moment ;) Enjoy her...atleast she is a cutie! Boo to the potty training thing!
That is a VERY cute dog. Good luck with the potty training. Having a dog is a wonderful experience.
I am with you on the dog thing, I like them when other people have them but I don't really want one of my own. My sister has a Maltese Yorkie and he is quite cute and I'm sure once you get him potty trained he will be fun to have around!
ahhh... dogs rule and boys drool. TRUE STATEMENT.
Post a Comment