Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wedding Cake

Here are the promised wedding cake pictures. This cake took me at least 20 hours to make with only a few mishaps. These are some serious hard work and I'm glad it's done. The top and bottom layers were a chocolate chip cookie cake with chocolate chip cookie dough filling. Very different but tasted good. I didn't love it. The middle was a carrot cake with a cream cheese frosting. I thought it was yummy. Overall, I give myself a B on it. You know, we are always our worst critiques.




In other news. We have moved and I will be posting pictures this week, so stay tuned!

11 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Beautiful cake Monica! I give you an A plus! You're a talented girl. :)

Smiley Family said...

I give you a 10. It was beautiful. I just can't believe I never got to taste any!!

Smiley Family said...

And yes, please post some pictures of your new home soon!! I'm kinda counting on you being a stellar blogger!

Cheryl said...

Your B is my impossible! It looks amazing!

Erica said...

You did an awesome job, Sis. There is no way I could ever create something so beautiful! A+ INDEED!

Allie said...

I LOVE it!!!! You did fantastic!

Ashley Rae said...

Beautiful!! I love the cake. The colors are fun. Is the blue buttercream and then the bow fondant? It's very lovely. Great job!

Jamie said...

Love it!

whitney said...

What a lovely cake! You did so great!

Crazy Lifferths said...

I give you an A+++! It is BEAUTIFUL! It sounds tasty too ;)

rsheedy said...

Gorgeous!! You are amazing!