Well, what we have been waiting for for a very long time has finally arrived. Aaron is officially a student doctor (he even has the badge to prove it!). On Saturday, we attended Aaron's white coat ceremony. It's a ceremony where students don their white coats for the first time symbolizing their entrance into the medical profession. The shorter coat is worn by students and a longer coat is worn by certified doctors. I think it's pretty cool.
Doesn't he look great!?
The guy holding the staff lead the class into the auditiorium. The doctors behind are instructors and staff.
Aaron receiving his coat by the Dean.
The familia. :)




17 comments:
Great pics, Monica, you did a remarkable job capturing the event. We are so proud of all of you, and it is amazing that our son is going to be a doctor. What a big and significant step. The studying will seem to never end, but Aaron seems to enjoy studying medical stuff. Keep on going!
Love, Dad and Mom.
SO exciting! I wish we could have been there to witness the event. Such a big step for you guys. Good luck to you all in adjusting to life without Aaron, or at least Aaron for only a couple hours a day. That will be different...
Wow!! So exciting...I'm so proud of you both. What an accomplishment, to get this far. I'm looking forward to your stories, and the happy day when Aaron gets the longer jacket. You guys are my inspiration!
Congrats Aaron! Such a huge deal! Good luck!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! :)
So cool! He looks great in his white coat. :o) Congrats, and great pics! Love you guys.
Wohoo for you!
Gosh he looks so professional, nerdy, but professional.
CONGRATS!! That is so great - so it begins!
Woo-hoo - that is awesome!
PS - cute family!
SO exciting!!! Congrats again to both of you!
That is sooo awesome! Good luck!!
Oh *WOW*... how awesome and Aaron you finally made that huge climb that you have been working so hard for. I am so very proud of you and to have a desire to accomplish what you really want to do for *you* and your precious family. I miss you all so much but I know this is part of life and for a better future. Very proud... and we will follow you till you get that longer jacket!..you sure look awesome now!.. much love!!! Anita/Mama
Go Aaron!!!
Rock and Roll Aaron! You are going to be a fantastic doctor!
Congrats! I think about you guys a lot. I hope things are going well for all of you. And I love your black dress. You are a beautiful as always!
congrats!!! that is soooo incredibly awesome!
Post a Comment