Thursday, May 22, 2008

Holy Busy!

I've been a blog stranger it seems. I'm trying to get this school year over with, I've been obsessed with digital scrapping, working on a baby shower, and with Aaron's new class he is always hogging the puter. So we have been taking turns, and I'm seriously considering getting another computer. Hmmm. Maybe a laptop?

Anyway, I have been reading all your blogs even though I haven't been updating mine. I found this one today and thought it was cute.




You Are Fozzie Bear



"Wocka! Wocka!"

You're the life of the party, and you love making people crack up.

If only your routine didn't always bomb!

You may find more groans than laughs, but always keep the jokes coming.



If you want to see yours, you can find it here.

By the way, I must of really screwed up answering these questions because I don't think Fozzie describes me at all. He's cute at least, right?


7 comments:

rsheedy said...

Yay! You're a Digi-scrap Diva now, for sure! I think you're gonna have to get two new computers though...one for Ben. :)

Unknown said...

You need to stop and smell the Sand Cherries once in a while. They are all in bloom. So are the plums and the Service berries. The Sage Brush is especially pungent this spring.

Zachary said...

You are TOTALLY Fozzie! Just kidding...I wouldn't have pegged you for him.

Glad you are still alive! I say go for the new Computer! But seriously consider the Mac.

Princess said...

I am Fozzie too and there is nothing wrong with that!

Erica said...

Dad's comment cracks me up. Right when you think he's not reading...he is. Look at his comment on my TTA. :o) Whoops! I don't see you as Fozzie and I don't see me as Animals. I think that quiz is MESSED UP! Love you.

Smiley Family said...

Apparently I too am Fozzie? Whatever. Laptops are the best. Sell your computer and buy two laptops, one for you and one for Aaron. Brian and I love ours.

All About M.E.('s) said...

hee hee hee Fozzie Smozzie