Thursday, May 15, 2008

Whatever.

1 - Five places that I go to over and over:

  • Work (A local High School)
  • The Park
  • That giant, unbelievably annoying place, Walmart.
  • Home
  • My in-laws
2- Five people who e-mail me (regularly): They're the best of friends. :)
  • Old Navy
  • Target
  • Joann's
  • Hancock Fabrics
  • Toys-R-Us

3 - Five favorite places to eat:

  • Cafe Rio (I still love that trendy salad!)
  • Johnny Carinos
  • My Mom-in-laws home
  • My sisters home
  • Famous Dave's
4 - Five places I would rather be right now:
  • In bed
  • Hometown
  • On a beach
  • Peru
  • Europe
5 - Five TV shows I watch all the time:
  • LOST
  • ER
  • The Biggest Loser
  • The Office
  • ? (I don't watch a ton of TV)
I'm sorry you had to endure but another 5x5 blog. You can blame Mindy, because I can't just ignore her tag. How rude would that be? ;) Anyhoo, I tag nobody, because I would never feed the flame to the endless 5x5 blog. (I'm being facetious, just incase anyone thought I was really this bratty.) Okay, I'm done.

7 comments:

rsheedy said...

LOLOLOL...I love it. I'm glad you acquiesed, because your responses are worth reading. :)

Hello! said...

You crack me up.

sweet nectar sara said...

wow, i get e-mails from all of the same friends you do :)

All About M.E.('s) said...

ha ha ha ha ha! I didn't really think you would do it.

Smiley Family said...

WOW, I didn't think you would do it either! You are such a good sport;)

Nathan and Esther said...

I like that your frequent emails are from corporate dudes.

Erica said...

You are too funny, sis.