I've been scrapbooking for years. You can probably say I've spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on scrapping supplies. I love scrapbooking, but it takes a lot of space. If you know us, we move a lot and space is not a luxury we have. So it makes it hard to get everything out and start a project. I don't get to scrap as much as I would like. I've always been skeptical of the whole digital scrapping world, but recently I've come upon a little inspiration.
I'm taking a class from Jessica Sprague. She is digi scrapping pro. So far, I think I'm loving this whole thing. For all you scrappers out there, seriously, can you imagine scrapping without all the mess? Here is my first layout. It is pretty generic, but I learned a lot and I'm excited for more!

5 comments:
I have never heard of that and am not even sure how it works, so I will have to check it out. It looks cool though! By the way, that is such a GREAT picture of Ben!
Very Cute layout! I really want to learn more about digital scrapbooking myself. I actually downloaded a bunch of stuff the other day from www.shabbyprincess.com. They have a bunch of free kits you can download. I hope to learn a lot so I can do some blog designs myself and other stuff!
YAY!!!!! I am sooo happy to assist in the conversion process! Your layout rocks. I'm saving the rest of my comments for your next post.
Looks awesome. I think i'm gonna have to give it a try. Hopefully I can figure it out.
Welcome to the digital world! Although, your layout looks great - and I've been doing it longer. That's not fair!
Post a Comment