Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Early Mother's Day Gift to Me!

Has anyone seen this commercial?




Well we had a live version at our dinner table a couple of nights ago. Yup! Ben stood on his chair and thanked me for his yummy meal. Unfortunately, I handled it completely wrong. I about fell off my chair laughing. I hurt his feelings. So I had to apologize and thank him for being so sweet. Is this not the funniest kid ever?


7 comments:

Mark Nott said...

That's awesome!

Princess said...

I love how sensitive he is too! What a sweetheart! It must have been a pretty darn good meal!

Crazy Lifferths said...

Wow!! I want to taste the meal! He is such a little sweetie.

rsheedy said...

Oh, what a sweetheart! Has he seen the commercial, or was it all his own idea? He's a cutie!

Smiley Family said...

Hilarious!! I wish I had been there!

Erica said...

That is a pretty funny story, and I can picture him doing it. How cute.

Ashley Rae said...

Hi, there! This is Ashley- Aaron's friend from SLL... and Justin's wife. Anyway- I stumbled upon your blog through a friend of a friend...
Ben is so cute! He is getting so big. I haven't seen him for a few years. He's adorable. And Maggie is huge! (And beautiful, of course.) Such a great family... I love your blog!