Monday, April 28, 2008

What?!

Remember the time when 2 years was a lifetime? All I want to know is how the heck did my little girl turn 2 already?! Yesiree, Magsters is officially two-years old. We had a baby doll shindig with almost the whole family turning out to celebrate. It was a busy, but wonderful day. Here are some pics for your enjoyment! Happy Birthday my sweet little girl! Now will ya slow down already! In her words, "Jeesh Baby"!

13 comments:

The Carter Family: said...

Oh, my gosh! How CUTE!!! Okay, where do I begin? Her bows in her hair were adorable, I'm sure you made those?! Her shirt was soooo cute! I'm sure you made that too, right? And the cake...SOOOO CUTE!! (It's just a given by now that you made that also!!) My girls would just LOVE it! I will have to make sure my mom sees it, it just might win over a DORA cake!!

Cheryl said...

The cake turned out adorable! Do you hire out? I still need to have you show me how to make the dress she was wearing, it's adorable over jeans as well!! Sounds like she had a great birthday!

rsheedy said...

I don't mean to repeat what everyone else is saying, but I can't help it...everything is SO STINKIN' CUTE! The dress...absolutely adorable. And the cake? Will you make one for me?? LOL...I would have LOVED that when I was a kid. And of course, the girl...isn't she precious? How fun; I'll bet she had a great time.

Nathan and Esther said...

what a cutie! I love that outfit, the cake, and well everything!

Allie said...

Ditto the others. I LOVE the dress (I have told you that though-we need to get measurements for Jade) and the cake is FABULOUS!!!!!!! She is so dang cute!

Erica said...

See...I told you, you are amazing! You have so many talents, and you're good at them! Great job at the party, Sis! It was fun. The food and cake was fabulous! Maggie was a doll, and i'm excited that she's finally starting to like her Auntie! I love you.

Anonymous said...

Cutest cake, baby and momma ever! She really is a beautiful little thing... looks that you had a ton of fun!

sweet nectar sara said...

did she get stuck in the stroller? ahh, to be 2 again.

Smiley Family said...

The theme of the party was perfect because Magsters was such a doll! And it is hard to believe that our baby girls are two. You really are quite talented. Thanks for the fun party and the awesome goodie bags. Love you!

Princess said...

As I was scrolling through those pictures, I just kept thinking how sweet and adorable she looked and then I got to the last one and could not stop laughing! Two year olds are awesome!
Oh and I LOVE that dress!

Crazy Lifferths said...

Seriously, could she be any cuter?! I don't think so! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her dress...do you want my measurements? They are probably similar to hers...haha YEA RIGHT! Loved that adorable cake, and what a cute theme! You are so talented!

Zachary said...

That cake is amazing! Did you do it? You have an adorable little girl. 2 years old already? Wow.

All About M.E.('s) said...

Time passes soooo fast! Too fast. Before we know it our kids will be teenagers :(. Anyway, you threw a fabulous party. It was a smash.