A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future. ~Author Unknown
Go check them out. These are just a sampling of all the beautiful pictures Adrianne took of Maggie. It was such a pleasant experience. Maggie was perfect. She was beautiful and happy. I absolutely love having a girl.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Pictures of My Beautiful Little Girl
Posted by
Monica Lifferth
at
5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures!!! I can't believe you made all of those dresses! I wish I had your skills!!! Anywho, she is absolutely beautiful!!
So cute!!! Adrianne definitely has a good eye. Maggie looks adorable. And, I love all of her outfits. Good job!
Cute! With a capital K!
Yes, sis...I agree...those are the cutest pictures EVER! Adrianne does a great job. I can't wait for her to take pictures of my kids. :o) And they are even better with the home made outfits!
Ok-a few things
1- Those pics are soooo adorable. Maggie is the cutest little thing!
2-How can I convince you to make Jade a dress like the one with red on it? Seriously-I want one
3- We need to get together again soon and do lunch-dinner-whatever
Oh, she is so precious! What a sweetheart. And your talent blows my mind...amazing!
WOW! I really wish she didn't live three hours away! What adorable pics,
WOW! Maggie is ADORABLE! Seriously, those pictures are PRICELESS! I am in total awe that you made all her clothes, they are fantastic!!
Hey-I got your message. I have been running around with my head cut off the past two weeks. Anyway-The dress I was hoping you would make was the one that tied in the back with the red and blue fabric! I loved it! :)
Too stinkin' cute! Heck i wish she wasn't 15 hours away. If it was only 3 I'ld go for sure!
Those are some adorable pictures! What a cute little girl you have!!
WOW! WOW!! WOW!! I am super impressed with those photos. Soo cute. And "having a girl" DOES NOT mean you get easy pictures. Do you wanna switch? The photographer gets a total of 4 minutes then Juliana is done. So they learn to move quick. And I learn to take a Valium to get through the process. :-) Glad you are so lucky!
Those are soooo sweet! Your friend did an awesome job! It does help the photographer to have a good model, and I would say Maggie fits that bill! Adorable!
Post a Comment