Tuesday, April 8, 2008

You've Seen it Once


and you'll see it again.

There's nothing like a kid falling asleep at the table. Sooo stinkin' cute.



Ben thought it was funny and wanted to do it too. Silly kid.

11 comments:

rsheedy said...

That is so precious! By the way, you need to upload your pics to my flickr account, so I can get your mini-book done! ;)

Nathan and Esther said...

that is soo precious! Ben is cracking me up!

Erica said...

What a cutie...and Ben is pretty funny! What were you eating? Pancakes?

Zachary said...

That is so hilarious!

sweet nectar sara said...

My kids have yet to do this, and I don't forsee it, but you never know. I bet Ben and Easton would get along great.

Smiley Family said...

Priceless! I've got some similar photos of Ashlyn, imagine that.

Adrianne said...

Oh so cute...I love her

Hello! said...

What a knucklehead that Ben is! It must be in the name. LOL

Those pics of Maggs in your previous post are beautiful!!!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Ben cracks me up. What a funny kid. Love the post. Love the pictures. Love the kids. Love everything.

Gretch said...

Ben seems like a hoot. What a cute kid. The sleeping picture of Maggie is darling. I've always wanted to get a picture of my girls sleeping while eating but it has never happened...I guess when they eat they mean business, no sleeping. Love the pictures!

Johansen Family said...

Way to capture the cute moments. It always surprises me the ways kids can fall asleep, I would be hurting for weeks.